You have no items in your shopping cart.
Your own private oasis. Have you ever noticed how the nature of a party depends upon whom you invite? The new Fiesta' is very much like that. For the purist, it's a serene, relaxing getaway; a place to while away the midday heat with a cool beverage in hand and a few close friends for lively conversation. For parents, the Fiesta' offers a contained perimeter for the younger set to safely splash and play. Set a group of teenagers loose, and you're likely to have a rather raucous affair. With each group, the nature of the party changes and the Fiesta' is pleased to oblige. This versatile, low-profile soaker, splash zone and lounge can be used as a stand-alone item, or integrated into an aquapark in multiple configurations. Bridge two larger items, or connect as an accessory. Attaches on two sides using Interloc' system. Suitable for up to six people. Minimum water depth 48".
- Duratextm**Commercial grade fabric reinforced PVC material. Ideally suited for watersports, Duratex' material is the finest, commercial grade fabric reinforced PVC available. Each Aquaglide Platinum item uses Duratex' material for maximum strength and durability. The Fiesta' incorporates 500d 30x30 fabric fused with layers of 28 oz PVC.
- UV Blocktm**Materials specially treated for high resistance to the sun's damaging rays. Each Aquaglide Platinum item is treated with UV Blocktm, the highest grade 3-year UV coating available. While we recommend periodic maintenance with additional UV coatings, there is no substitute for having UV Blocktm incorporated into the material right from the start. UV Blocktm, for years of trouble-free use.
- RF Weldtm**Radio frequency welded seams for high quality and outstanding durability. "RF' or Radio Frequency Welding is the process used to fuse DuraTex' material seams for years of trouble-free use. RF welding produces clean, strong seams with no unsightly glue marks or splits.
- Interloctm**Heavy duty stainless fittings and convenient Interloc straps for modular use. Aquaglide Platinum items connect to one another using the Interloctm system. Soft webbing offers some flexibility, while remaining tough enough for years of service. Only Interloctm blends the convenience of a cinch with the security of a locking connection.
- UP Griptm**Incorporates convenient boarding handles that fold flat. Convenient climbing handles allow for boarding and/or climbing while staying out of the way for other activities. The Fiesta' incorporates 2 sturdy handles for boarding.
- Limited Warranty against any and all manufacturing defects. Each Aquaglide Platinum tm item offers a warranty covering any and all manufacturing defects for an extended period of time. The Fiesta' includes a 3 year warranty for recreational use, a 1 year warranty for commercial use.
- Specs: 10'L x 9'W x 12"H
|Manufacture Part Number||58-5211105|