Attwood presents the most energy efficient LED navigational lights in the world. Through the use of proprietary optical design techniques, we've optimized our lens design to harness nearly 90% of all light being generated by the LED. In doing so, our line of 3500 and 5500 series navigational lights exceed US Coast Guard requirements with the fewest and lowest watt LEDs of any navigational light manufactured today. Less energy used by navigational lighting means more energy available for powering your boat and enjoying time on the water.
As the emerging leader in marine lighting design, Attwood understands the demands of the marine environment. Completely sealed LED units resist water intrusion, electrostatic discharge (during assembly) vibration and ultraviolet light (UV) radiation. Reverse polarity protection has been added to eliminate potential mis-wiring damage during installation. Our LED navigational lighting also features high quality electro-polished stainless steel covers designed to resist corrosion in even the most extreme saltwater environments.
- For use on boats up to 39.4ft
- 2.4 watts at 12VDC the lowest power draw on the market today
- Designed to resist corrosion in even the most extreme saltwater enviroments
- Lights are completely sealed and watertight
- LED technology keeps light cool to the touch
- Rated for 50,000 plus hours of use
- Built in tell-tale indicators
- 10 year warranty
- Bi-color lights provide 225'' visibility, red/green sidelights each provide 112.5'' visibility
|Manufacture Part Number||3540-7|