- Bolts directly onto carpeted bunk boards
- Fits 2x4 standard bunk boards
- Slide on or off with less effort
- Easy to install
- 8 Pieces 1 3/4" X 17"
Bunk Slicks Installation Instructions for #86170 and #86164
- With the boat on the trailer, determine the forward most point where the boat makes contact with the bunks.
- Unload boat from the trailer.
- Place Bunk Slick centered on the rear end of bunk so that the bunk slick is even with the end of the carpeted bunk.
- Space Bunk Slicks on carpeted bunk and space evenly with no more than 4 inches between each Bunk Slick.
- Area to be "covered" is from the rear end of the carpeted bunk to 5 inches past the most forward point where the boat hull comes in contact with the carpeted bunk (below).
- Using the screws provided, attached the Bunk Slicks to the carpeted bunks.
|Manufacturer||Tie Down Engineering|
|Manufacture Part Number||86170|