- Bolts directly onto carpeted bunk boards
- Fits 2x4 standard bunk boards
- Slide on or off with less effort
- Easy to install
- 8 Pieces 1 3/4" X 17"
Bunk Slicks Installation Instructions for #86170 and #86164
1. With the boat on the trailer, determine the forward most point where the boat makes contact with the bunks.
2. Unload boat from the trailer.
3. Place Bunk Slick centered on the rear end of bunk so that the bunk slick is even with the end of the carpeted bunk.
4. Space Bunk Slicks on carpeted bunk and space evenly with no more than 4 inches between each Bunk Slick.
5. Area to be "covered" is from the rear end of the carpeted bunk to 5 inches past the most forward point where the boat hull comes in contact with the carpeted bunk (below).
6. Using the screws provided, attached the Bunk Slicks to the carpeted bunks.
|Manufacturer||Tie Down Engineering|
|Manufacture Part Number||86170|