|SKU||Fabric Color||Retail Price||Our Price||Savings|
|ZNAT-42679-OB-PKG||Pacific Blue||$374.62||$265.98||You Save 29%|
|ZNAT-42679-OF-PKG||Forest Green 1||$371.41||$263.70||You Save 29%|
|ZNAT-42679-OG-PKG||Gray||$374.62||$265.98||You Save 29%|
|ZNAT-42679-ON-PKG||Navy||$371.41||$263.70||You Save 29%|
|ZNAT-42679-OR-PKG||Black||$370.01||$262.70||You Save 29%|
|ZNAT-42679-OT-PKG||Teal||$402.63||$285.87||You Save 29%|
|ZNAT-42679-OY-PKG||Cranberry||$371.41||$263.70||You Save 29%|
|ZNAT-42679-PKG||White||$399.70||$283.78||You Save 29%|
Taylor Made Products Hot Shot Bimini Boat Tops.
Don't let too much sun cut you boating day short. These bimini tops provide lots of refreshing shade while affording you visibility over your windshield instead of through it. These tops are free standing, provide more air circulation, and can be mounted in several locations on the boat.
NOTE: Bimini Top should never be opened when boat speed is over 25 mph.
- Heavy Duty thick wall 7/8 inch bright anodized aluminum tubing
- Bow straps for extra support
- Sewn in bow sleeve helps eliminate (Parachuting Effect)
- Both horizontal and vertical hardware is included
- Non-Corrosive high density nylon fittings
- Adjustable polypropylene tie downs straps and strap eyes included
- Bimini Boot included
- All sizes shipped unassembled
Hot Shot Fabric
- Material: Acrylic Coated Polyester
- Mildew & UV Resistant
- Weight: 6.25 oz