Garelick Folding Pontoon Deck Ladder
- Folds down to 4 steps for easy boarding
- Folds and stows in locker underneath pontoon furniture
- Stainless steel 6" (15cm) gudgeons attach to deck with included Shurloc catches (76000)
- Cushioned standoff abuts pontoon "log"
- Durable 1" (3cm) diameter anodized aluminum tube.
- Comfortable white traction molded poly steps
- Includes securing strap
- Length: 24" at 2 Step Length, 32" at 4 Step Length
- Mounting Hardware Included
|Manufacture Part Number||12150|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
HOW TO ASSEMBLE GARELICK FOLDING PONTOON DECK LADDER
- This ladder is designed to be mounted on the pontoon at the side gate.
- Fold out hooks. Slip ladder catches onto ends of both ladder hooks.
- Position and mark four mounting holes on deck surface.
- NOTE: Make certain ladder standoffs are at or below the centerline of the pontoon floats.
- Drill 8 marked holes with 1/8” diameter drill bit. Secure the ladder catch using the included screws.
- NOTE: The rubber gasket must be inside catch for proper operation. Larger opening in catch must face away from the ladder and into the deck area.
- Attach ladder to deck by inserting hooks into large opening in catch slot. Slide latch bolts down into slot.
- Make certain ladder hands perpendicular to water surface. Ladder standoffs can be cut as necessary.
- To cut standoffs, remove the rubber tips, cut to desired length, and reinstall tips.
- Rubber tipped standoffs on ladder are intended to abut the pontoon float and cushion the ladder.
To remove ladder, slide up and then pull out of catches.
- Periodically check mounting hardware and re-tighten (due to normal boat operation).
- Regular fresh water rinsing and periodic cleaning with a mild abrasive cleaner will help retain luster and help prevent corrosion.
- This ladder is designed for boat use only
- Never operate your boat with the ladder in positon. Serious injury or damage to your boat or ladder may result.
Information sourced from Garelick Pontoon Ladders Product Technical Information.