|SKU||Ladder Steps||Retail Price||Our Price||Savings|
|GAR-06031||3 Steps||$146.37||$114.17||You Save 22%|
|GAR-06041||4 Steps||$186.59||$136.21||You Save 27%|
This stainless steel ladders comes in 2 sizes: 3 step and 4 step.
|Manufacture Part Number||06031.1|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
HOW TO ASSEMBLE GARELICK STAINLESS STEEL LADDER WITH 11” HOOK
- Attach stand-offs for the ladder on the lowest step possible so stand-off abuts the hull of the boat and the ladder hangs over the side in a perpendicular position.
- Note: If necessary, stand-offs can be shortened by cutting with a hack saw to desired length.
- Drill through pilot hole on bottom side of step using a 17/64” diameter drill bit.
- Use ¼” bolts and nuts (included) to attach stand-offs. After stand-offs are attached, place poly tips on the ends.
- Note: In some cases, it may be easier to slip poly tips on after warming in hot water.
- Periodically check mounting hardware and re-tighten (due to normal boat operation).
- Regular fresh water rinsing and periodic cleaning with a mild abrasive cleaner will help retain luster and help prevent corrosion.
- This ladder is designed for boat use only
- Never operate your boat with the ladder in positon. Serious injury or damage to your boat or ladder may result.
Sourced from Garelick Product Technical Information