Perfect for entertaining or feeding a large crew, the Catalina is incredibly versatile and is truly a pleasure to use. It's beauty and engineering are unsurpassed giving you professional results every time. It grills quickly, evenly and disassembles easily for cleaning. It's super fuel efficient design uses inexpensive disposable 1lb. propane canisters or adapts to on-board LPG (propane) or CNG (natural gas) systems
- Full size inner safety shell. Funnels grease into front-access grease tray reducing flare-up and heat discoloration.
- Reliable piezo crystal ignition. For instant start up.
- 100% 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel. For lasting beauty and superior corrosion resistance.
- Convenient snap-out dual radiant plate. Allows quick, easy clean-up and perfect even heat distribution.
- 12" x 18" cooking grill. With tightly spaced grid struts, perfect for grilling food of all sizes.
- Large upper grill. For slow grilling or for warming food such as vegetables or bread.
- Easy to read all stainless steel hermetically sealed thermometer. With 750-degree safety glass.
- Oversized perfectly balanced lockable lid. won't slam shut and secures all inner components for transport.
- Full-length handle. Gives access from either side and makes mounting and transport of the grill easy.
- Swiveling valve regulator. Allows quick gas bottle exchange.
We recommend the "Heavy Duty" Mounting hardware for this model. Grilling Area 315 sq. in. (2032 sq. cm). Primary 12" x 18" (30 cm x 46 cm). Secondary 5-1/2" x 18" (14 cm x 46 cm
Grills DO NOT come with mounting hardware. You must purchase mounts serperately if you would like to mount this to your boat.