|SKU||AMP||Retail Price||Our Price||Savings|
Xantrex TRUECharge 2 (20A, 40A, 60A) - New Generation
This NEW feature allows two chargers to work together to combine the output current, achieving up to 120A for large battery banks.
In addition to meeting global safety and regulatory standards, TRUECharge2 battery chargers feature low electrical interference and efficient, power factor corrected multistage charging. TRUECharge2 battery chargers can be mounted in a variety of positions, given their drip-proof design. TRUECharge2 battery chargers enable quick installation with easy-to-access AC and DC wiring compartments.
Auto-ranging AC input voltage capability (90-265 volts AC) makes traveling abroad and handling poor-quality power a breeze. The easy-to-read onboard display can be augmented with an optional remote panel.
- 12V models available in 20A, 40A and 60A
- Microprocessor-controlled, multistage charging algorithms
- Settings for two and three-stage charging
- Settings for flooded, gel, AGM or lead-calcium batteries
- Auto-ranging universal input voltage (90-265 Vac, 47-63 Hz) is also compatible with a generator or other low-quality power sources
- Temperature-compensated charging
- Power factor corrected for efficient charging
- Battery-equalization feature
- Ability to charge ‘dead’ batteries
- Battery temperature sensor available (Part #808-0232-01)
- Optional remote panel (#808-8040-01) required for parallel stacking
- Reverse battery polarity protection
- Drip-proof design
- Over and under-temperature protection
- DC over-voltage protection
- Battery overcharging protection