Our Price $63.01A new standard of excellence in an economical antenna! Shakespeare brings you the best of the high-end features in an 8ft antenna with a brass element and a smooth, high gloss, polyurethane finish that won't turn yellow in the sun. This antenna delivers not only performance, but superb value. Brass and copper elements Chrome-plated brass ferrule with standard 1in-14 thread Includes 15ft RG-58 cable, which can be cut to size, and a PL-259 connector Suggested mount: Style 4187 Ratchet Mount or use a Style 410-R Mounting Kit plus a 4008 Extension Mast (sold separately) to form a 16ft antenna system Smooth, durable, high gloss finish One section Learn More
Our Price $62.42The perfect choice for bassboats, center console fishing boats, or any vessel where compact size is most important.
- Chrome plated brass canister minimizes de-tuning.
- Hermetically sealed, tin-plated copper wire coil
- Requires mount with center hole for passage of the supplied 15' RG-58 cable. PL-259 connector included
- Stainless steel whip (36")
- Suggested mount: Style 4187, 4188-S, or 4190 Ratchet Mount
- One section
- Frequency: VHF Marine band
- Bandwidth: 7Mhz
- SWR: 1.5:1 at 156.8 MHz
- Gain: 3dB
- Max. Input (Watts): 50
- DC Ground: YES
- Height (feet): 3
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation pattern: Omni-directional
Our Price $147.67Collinear-phased 5/8 wave elements Shakespeare's best 8', 6dB Gain antenna. Its Galaxy design maximizes range and quality in a great looking antenna. The 5225-XT is Shakespeare's classic Style 5225 in a new, stronger, sturdier, stiffer radome for extra duty. It's extra tough for use on hard tops, T-tops, radar arches, or wherever its extra resistance to high winds and high speeds is welcome.
- Brass and copper elements for maximum range and efficiency
- Stainless steel ferrule with standard 1"-14 thread
- 20' RG-8/X low-loss cable plus a PL-259 connector
- Suggested mount: Shakespeare Style 4187 Ratchet Mount.
- One Section
- Shakespeare Limited Warranty: 5 years Mounts not included. PL-259 connector is supplied, but not installed. DC Ground: Yes means the antenna will test as shorted when checked with an ohm meter.
- Twin to: Galaxy Style 5223 CB antenna
- Max. Power Input: 100 watts
- SWR: nominally 1.5:1 at 156.8 MHz
- Bandwidth: 3 MHz within 2.0:1 VSWR
- Frequency: VHF Marine Band
- DC Grounding: Yes
- Polarization: Vertical
- Impedance: 50 ohms
Our Price $49.20End-fed with matching stub An economical and lightweight, self-supporting antenna for good communications where range is not the predominant factor. Quality copper cable elements for good range and efficiency. Chrome-plated brass ferrule with standard 1"- Learn More
Our Price $124.25Style 5400-XT 4' Little Giant VHF 3dBCenter-fed 1/2-wave coaxial sleeve The compact Galaxy 5400-XT is an outstanding, general purpose 4' antenna of heavy duty construction for general purpose communications. It's at home on T-tops, hard-tops, and other positions aloft, where its small size can deliver maximum range. Brass and copper elements for maximum range and efficiency Stainless steel ferrule with standard 1"-14 thread Includes 20' RG-8/X low-loss cable plus a PL-259 connector Suggested mount: Shakespeare Style 4187 stainless steel ratchet mount. One Section Shakespeare Limited Warranty: 5 years Learn More