Shakespear Seawatch 14" Omnidirectional Marine TV Antenna
SeaWatch Style 2025 Marine TV Antenna System Omnidirectional Marine TV Antenna System, with variable gain control. You get plenty of choices with the omnidirectional SeaWatch 2025 Marine TV antenna system. Its sophisticated design lets you adjust its amplification for best picture quality. Crank up the Gain to a full +20dB where the stations are weak. Or, attenuate as much as -10dB where the signals are strong. A convenient knob on the 2025's control panel makes adjustment easy. The adjustment panel offers a wide choice of mounting options. You can flush mount it, surface mount it, or attach it to the set-top. You choose! The Style 2025's head is as mechanically advances as its controller. You get a choice of mounting options. Simply clamp it onto any 1" diameter pipe, extension mast, or straight mount. You can also choose to watch cable - or satellite TV. As an added convenience, this sleek and stylish Marine TV antenna provides an Auxiliary Input for cable and satellite TV services. (Of course, cable and satellite require appropriate hardware and programming from a service provider.) When the 2025 is turned off, its auxiliary input is automatically connected to the TV. This unique and handy feature eliminates the external A/B switches required by other systems. The SeaWatch 2025 comes complete with AC wall adapter, 30' of ultra low loss RG-59 coax, and gold-plated, screw-on F type connectors.
- Innovative, dual-amplification design lets you attenuate or boost signals as needed
- Adjustable Gain Control for best reception
- LED power indicators on both the controller and the antenna head
- Simple, versatile mounting systems for both components
- 12-24 VDC or 110 VAC operation (AC wall adapter included)
- 30' of ultra low loss RG-59 coax and gold-plated F connectors included
- Pass-through CA/SATV input
This style is NOT affected by the 2002 USCG Safety Alert.