You have no items in your shopping cart.
Collinear-phased 5/8 wave elements Shakespeare's best 8', 6dB Gain antenna. Its Galaxy design maximizes range and quality in a great looking antenna. The 5225-XT is Shakespeare's classic Style 5225 in a new, stronger, sturdier, stiffer radome for extra duty. It's extra tough for use on hard tops, T-tops, radar arches, or wherever its extra resistance to high winds and high speeds is welcome.
- Brass and copper elements for maximum range and efficiency
- Stainless steel ferrule with standard 1"-14 thread
- 20' RG-8/X low-loss cable plus a PL-259 connector
- Suggested mount: Shakespeare Style 4187 Ratchet Mount.
- One Section
- Shakespeare Limited Warranty: 5 years Mounts not included. PL-259 connector is supplied, but not installed. DC Ground: Yes means the antenna will test as shorted when checked with an ohm meter.
- Twin to: Galaxy Style 5223 CB antenna
- Max. Power Input: 100 watts
- SWR: nominally 1.5:1 at 156.8 MHz
- Bandwidth: 3 MHz within 2.0:1 VSWR
- Frequency: VHF Marine Band
- DC Grounding: Yes
- Polarization: Vertical
- Impedance: 50 ohms
|Manufacture Part Number||5225-XT|