|SKU||Coverage Area||Retail Price||Our Price||Savings|
|FHS-L113||Lake Barkley-South Shows Lake From Hwy 68 Bridge to Dover, TN||$11.19||$9.53||You Save 15%|
|FHS-L110||Taylorsville Lake||$11.19||$9.53||You Save 15%|
|FHS-L111||Laurel River Lake||$11.19||$9.53||You Save 15%|
|FHS-L112||Lake Barkley-North Shows Lake From Barkley Dam to Hwy 68/80 Bridge||$11.19||$9.53||You Save 15%|
|FHS-L119||Dale Hollow Lake||$11.19||$9.53||You Save 15%|
|FHS-L120||Kentucky Lake-North Shows Lake From Kentucky Dam to KY/TN State Line||$11.19||$9.53||You Save 15%|
|FHS-L121||Kentucky Lake-Central Shows Lake From Blood River to Big Sand||$11.19||$9.53||You Save 15%|
|FHS-L441||Barren River Lake||$11.19||$9.53||You Save 15%|
|FHS-L442||Cave Run Lake||$11.19||$9.53||You Save 15%|
|FHS-L443||Lake Cumberland-East Shows Lake From Wolf Creek to Burnside||$11.19||$9.53||You Save 15%|
|FHS-L444||Lake Cumberland-West Shows Lake From Dam to Wolf Creek||$11.19||$9.53||You Save 15%|
|FHS-L445||Green River Lake||$11.19||$9.53||You Save 15%|
Fishing Hot Spots sets the standard for others to follow. It's the map successful anglers have asked for by name for more than two decades.
Map features include:
- A detailed lake profile including depth, contours, structure, boat ramps, and updated fishing information.
- Numerically marked fishing areas and corresponding descriptions of those specific spots marked on the map.
- Complete with a latitude/longitude grid and dozens of GPS waypoints and coordinates for specific features.
- Printed on waterproof, tear-resistant paper.
- As easy to use as they are to read.
Maps measure 24" x 36" when open for viewing and fold to 6" x 9" for easy storage.
- Barren River Lake is a popular tournament lake with an excellent largemouth bass population. Fish in the five-to seven-pound class are not uncommon.
- Cave Run Lake is known for its outstanding muskie fishery and is considered by many experts to be one of the best in the nation. There are high numbers of muskie and the lake has one of the highest angler catch rates in the country.
- Dale Hollow Lake is one of the nation's outstanding smallmouth bass lakes. In addition to the quality fishery, it's known for its ultra-clear water, high water quality and undeveloped, pristine shoreline. Several world and state records originated here.
- Green River Lake has a top-rated muskie population that has become its most famous attribute. Green River Lake also supports an excellent bass fishery.
- Kentucky Lake is recognized as one of the nation's top largemouth and crappie fisheries, Kentucky Lake is the western boundary of the 270-square mile Land Between the Lakes National Recreation Area. 2 Map Set.
- Lake Barkley is a significant fishing destination and has been nationally recognized as one of the best largemouth bass fisheries in the nation. It forms the eastern boundary of the Land Between the Lakes National Recreation Area. 2 Map Set.
- Lake Cumberland's most sought after fish in the lake are Striped Bass. While the average striper is 8 to 12 pounds, 20-pounders are common and there are some in the 30-pound range! 2 Map Set.
- Laurel River Lake remains in a mostly wilderness state and is noted for its unique scenic beauty. Vertical rock walls, waterfalls and quiet coves attract boaters and fishermen throughout the year.
- Nolin River Lake is well known for its ability to produce good numbers of largemouth bass. Some of the best fishing of the year occurs during the first warm days of February.
- Taylorsville Lake's proximity to both the cities of Louisville and Lexington make it a popular and productive lake for sportsmen and recreation. Largemouth are dominant and provide anglers with plenty of action. While not known for producing trophies, Taylorsville yields numerous 15-to 18-inchers.
|Manufacture Part Number||L110.1|