|SKU||Coverage Area||Retail Price||Our Price||Savings|
|FHS-S454||Black Lake||$11.19||$9.53||You Save 15%|
|FHS-S490||Oneida Lake||$11.19||$9.53||You Save 15%|
Fishing Hot Spots sets the standard for others to follow. It's the map successful anglers have asked for by name for more than two decades.
Map features include:
- A detailed lake profile including depth, contours, structure, boat ramps, and updated fishing information.
- Numerically marked fishing areas and corresponding descriptions of those specific spots marked on the map.
- Complete with a latitude/longitude grid and dozens of GPS waypoints and coordinates for specific features.
- Printed on waterproof, tear-resistant paper.
- As easy to use as they are to read.
Maps measure 24" x 36" open for viewing and fold to 6" x 9" for easy storage.
- Black Lake is one of New York's best waters for largemouth bass. Shallow, fertile and weedy. Outstanding panfish also inhabit this diverse fishery. Trophy channel catfish are out there as well.
- Oneida Lake is one of the most intensively studied and managed lakes in the nation. While it is widely acknowledged as the premier walleye lake in the Northeast, the smallmouth fishing is also fantastic.
|Manufacture Part Number||S454.1|