Starbrite Boat Bottom Cleaner
The ultimate boat bottom cleaner removes barnacles, zebra mussels, algae & rust. Water-based, biodegradable. Safe on fiberglass. Use as motor flush, removes calcium build-up.
- Special patented buffering process makes this product safer than other acid-based bottom cleaners
- Safe for use on fiberglass, metal, wood and stainless steel surfaces
- Also great for removing rust stains
- Begins working on contact
- Ideal for removing marine deposits from inflatable boats and RIBs
Directions for Use:
- Remove boat from water, and allow deposits and stains to dry thoroughly.
- Stains and deposits found above the water line may be removed while boat is in water.
- Apply product to the dry surface of hull using an all-plastic sprayer, non-nylon roller or brush.
- Keep deposits and stains wet and foaming with the product.
- Reapply as needed to maintain foaming action.
- After 10 minutes of foaming action, most surfaces should be clean and ready for rinsing.
- Rinse with water.
- Heavy deposits may require several applications and light scraping.