SP100 SonarPhone T-POD Sonar/Transducer
The T-POD (SP100) is a ultra portable WiFi transmitter systems that has a self contained battery and can be pulled behind your boat, cast or thrown from shore.
As the name implies, SonarPhone turns your smart phone or tablet into a fully functional sonar system that will rival any high end sonar on the market today. Using Patented WiFi signal technology to transmit to smart phones or tablets. You don’t need cell phone coverage to use it, the SonarPhone will work anywhere in the world. The SonarPhone creates its own WiFi hotspot and you can share your signal with as many people as you wish, the software App is downloaded for free from the App store and works with both Android and IOS systems.
SonarPhone will be offering limited world-wide distribution in 17 languages in 2014 and is available in three different configurations. All SonarPhone T-PODs come with a neoprene arm band so you will have easy and safe access to your phone display at all times.
- Compatibility: iOS 4.3 (iPhone, iPad) and Android 2.0
- Free App download
- Automatic Ranging
- Water Temperature & Depth Indicator
- Audible Alarms for Fish, Shallow and Low Battery
- Fish Icon
- Zoom Bottom Track
- Noise Rejection
- Surface Clarity
- Battery Indicator
- One year warranty
- Usage: Impact resistant chassis. Cast it or troll it.
- Transducer: Water activated transmitter
- Max depth range: 120 feet
- Sonar frequency: 125 kHz Single Beam, 30 Degree
- Power source: 3.7V rechargeable lithium-ion battery. Runs for 4 continuous hours per charge. USB port charging system.
- Power output: 400 watts peak-to-peak
- Transmit speed: 100 Mbps
- Screen controls: Touch screen controls
- Smartphone not included
|Manufacture Part Number||SP100|