The Amphibian Pro Series raises the bar on the original Amphibian range with an increase in brightness by 75%! The A6Pro underwater light rivals any 35 watt Xenon on the market and with 8 times the power savings.
The Amphibian Pro Series is for underwater use only however, due to its Active Thermal Control, a built-in temperature monitoring system, they can be used while under way.
Exceptionally easy to install and versatile enough to be mounted onto any transom or hull. Not intended for use as Dock.
Maintenance is easy, just wipe away sea growth from its scratch resistant Tritonium Lens.
- 3/8" Hole in Hull
- Equal to 35w Xenon
- 40,000+ Hour Life
- Chemically Resistant Polymer
- Twin Core Wire
- Factory Sealed Unit
- No Breakable Parts
Mounting Recommendations A6 Pro
- Boat size up to: 10m (35')
- Transom spacing: 0.5-1.2m (2-4')
- Transom quantity: 2-4
- Hull spacing: 0.5-1.2m (2-4')
- Installation depth (to top of fixture): 10-20cm (4-8")
- Light output equivalent to: 35W Xenon
- Fixture Lumens* (total light output from a finished fixture): 700
- Typical LED life expectancy: 40,000+ Hours
- Minimum-Maximum operating voltage: DC 9-32vDC
- Current / Amp draw (DC): 12vDC 0.9A 24vDC 0.5A
- Approx. light penetration (avg. water quality): 5m (16')
- Approx. Light penetration (perfect water quality) up to: 13+m (42')
- Driver type Internal
- Length of fixture: 155mm (61/8")
- Width of fixture: 50mm (2")
- Profile (height) of fixture: 21.5mm (3/4")
- Total weight: 155grms (5.4oz)
- Extension cable length: (standard) 2m (61/2')
- Hole cut-out for cable entry: 9mm (3/8")
- Material: Chemically resistant optical polymer
- Lens: Tritonium Optical Lens