Icom M604 Grey VHF Radio
ICOM M604 has excellent receive specifications which allows a weak signal a better chance of being heard when louder signals are around it. The ICOM M604 powerful 5.0W (typical) audio output from the front facing speaker further increases the audibility and quality of received calls.
The large full dot-matrix display is designed for optimum readability in any lighting condition. With the extra large font, the channel number is maximized on the display and upper and lower case characters can be easily read.
When connected to an external hailer horn, communication with other boats, deck or dock hands is easy. The built-in 30W amplifier increases your talk power making your message loud and clear. Four foghorn patterns are also available.
Over and above the DSC, your own and other ships' position data can be exchanged with the position request or position report functions. The received position information can be transferred to external GPS or navigation equipment. In addition, the polling (request/ reply) function checks whether a specific ship is within the communications range. NMEA 0183 form format is required.
When connecting to an external GPS receiver, the GPS information indication function shows course and speed data as well as position, date and time on the display.
- IPX-7 Submersible Waterproof
- Built in Class D DSC
- Favorite Channel Button that allows you to put your most used channels at a touch of a button
- Plug and play speakermic allows for easy instalation from the back of the radio, or front.
- AquaQuake water removal system makes sure that water doesn't interfere with the front speaker.
- 2 Colors available: M604 21 (Black) & M604 22 (Grey)
- Built-in CLASS D DSC capability with extended DSC functionality.
- 2-way 30W Hailer, RX repeater, & Fog Horn
- 'Force 5 audio' with 5 watts of audio for loud and clear reception even in noisy conditions.
- NMEA input/output for GPS receiver connection (Position Send, Position Request, and Group Call data all shown on the display).
- Huge backlit LCD display is easy to see in bright sun, or in the dark of night.
- Class leading; superior electrical specifications and receive performance blows away the competition.
- Dual & Tri watch, plus multiple scan modes including ICOM's exclusive "tag" scan which is the easiest to use in the industry
- External speaker connection.
- Built in intercom when used in conjunction with the, COMMANDMIC II, or COMMANDMIC III.
- Up to 2 COMMANDMIC IIIs with full radio integration
- Dimensions: 8.66" w x 4.33" h x 4.3" d
- 3 year Warranty