|SKU||Type||Retail Price||Our Price||Savings|| |
|TEL-CH7640P||Without Trim||$474.57||$289.61||You Save 39%||Add to Cart|
|TEL-CH7641P||With Trim||$478.11||$291.75||You Save 39%||Add to Cart|
|TEL-CH7642P||With Tilt and Trim||$613.15||$374.15||You Save 39%||Add to Cart|
Teleflex CH7600 Series:
CH7600 series of controls offer options that mosts top mount controls in the market do not. Options like trim (most outboards) or trim and tilt (most stern drives) or the newly released neutral lock out button. The lock out button is great for center console boats where there is a possibility the control can be bumped while passing by knocking it into gear. The standard items on these controls are the shapley and balanced hand grip that gives you a very smooth yet solid feel. The neutral safty switch, and the neutral warm up button. These controls can not only use the 3300/33C style control cables they can also use Mercury style cables from 1965 to date including the Gen II, OMC/Johnson/Evinrude/BRP control cables from 1979 to date. This makes it one of the most desirable replacement controls in the market day.
Dual-function control - one lever controls throttle AND shift. For nearly any engine. Lever on the right.
- Superior feel and function for most outboards, stern drives and inboards
- Dual function lever controls both throttle and shift of one engine
- Neutral interlock and start-in-gear protection (standard)
- Optional Trim in the handle
- Neutral engine warm-up feature (standard)
- Optional tilt switch available
- Standard lanyard-style cut-off switch for emergency engine shutdown
- Friction adjustment feature included
- "Easy-On" cable design accepts virtually every type of OEM and 3300/33C type cable
- Easily adapted to push or pull cable actuation mode
- Mechanical advantage 2.38:1
- Meets/exceeds all applicable standards
- Made in the U.S.A.