CH4400 Series Top Mount Controls
These stylish, low profile top mount control features twin levers/single action with visual and tactile throttle/shift identification. Available in chrome with straight or raked handles and smooth throttle friction, it can be used for single or twin stations. CH4400 controls accept 3300/33C type control cables and are idela drop-in replacements for older Teleflex CH4500/4800 units. Additional hardware is required for twin station use.
Single-function control - each lever controls throttle OR shift. For single of dual station applications with single or twin engine (one control per engine per station utilizing an optional neutral safety switch ki when required). Uses 3300/33C type universal control cables. Not suitable for use with Mercury and OMC OEM type control cables.
- Dual lever, single action for throttle and shift.
- Dual station capability.
- Stylish look with either stright or raked handles.
- Positive detent for shifts.
- Push or Pull op operate throttle and/or shift.
- Includes hardware for two 3300/33C control cables.
- Optional neutral safety switch.
- Adjustable throttle friction.
- Removable knobs for recessed mounting.
- Meets/exceeds all applicable industry standards.
- Recommended cables to use with this control is the TFXtreme Cables.
The dual Station transfer unit is recommrnded where long or difficult cable paths make parallel installations costly and/or difficult. When single function two lever controls are used in a parallel, dual station application, some installations may cause the clutch or throttle levers to operate "stiff". Adding a transfer unit can improve control performance in thse cases.
Customers also viewed