The Cleat Seat Retractable Dock Cleat is the cleat seat that won't hurt your feet! The Cleat Seat provides the convenience of a dock cleat without the stubbed toes that often come along with them. This sturdy 6.5 inch x 10 inch dock cleat features a 2.75 inch high cleat that folds into a 1.25 inch low profile base to provide a smooth top surface. Coupled with its angled sides, this patented design prevents toe stubbing and tripping, and is a boating safety innovation that is provided only by CIPA. The Cleat Seat is also both strong and durable. It is made of a nylon composite that is rated at 27,000 pounds per square inch of tensile strength. The materials will not corrode in salt air, and is UV stabilized to deflect heat up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. The Cleat Seat provides more safety and style than the old fashioned aluminum cleats. Accepts up to 1/2 inch dock line. Mounting hardware not included.
- Strong Nylon composite is rated at 27,000 pounds per square inch tensile strength
- Durable Materials will not corrode in salt air. UV Stabilized-heat deflection to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Attractive Looks much nicer than aluminum cleats
- Safe The cleat is not exposed when not in use
- Safe The sides of the cleat are angled to prevent toe stubbing and tripping
Package Dimensions: H-6.75" W-10.75" L-1.5"
Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds
Item Description: Dock Cleat
Pack size: 1
Item model number: 02100
Item color: Black