Teleflex CH5400P Twin SR Top Mount Control
Ideal for single and multiole station boats, SR Twin is rugged and made with the finest marine grade materials. removable cover enables easy access to the mechanism. Includes adjustable brakes and stops. Accepts universal control cables. Optional detent kits and neutral safety switch available. Additional hardware is required for twin station use.
Single-function control - each lever controls throttle OR shift. Ideal for inboards, stern drives and outboards, Twin SR controls are suitable for single or dual stations and can untilize 3300/33C or 4300/43C type cables. Not suitable for use with Mercury and OMC OEM type control cables.
- Polished stainless steel cover, marine grade chrome levers and rugged cast hanger plate.
- Removable cover enables easy access to the control mechanism.
- Adjustable brakes and stops.
- Optional neutral safty switch to prevent starting in gear.
- Optional shift detent Kit (if used in dual stations; use on main station only).
- Uses 3300/33C and 4300/43C type cables.
- Mechanical advantage - shift 3.10:1 / throttle 3.10:1.
- Meets/exceeds all applicable industry standards.
The Dual Station Transfer Unit is recommended where long or difficult cable paths make parallel installations costly and/or difficult. When single function two lever controls are used in a parallel, dual station application, some installations may cause the clutch or throttle levers to operate "stiff". Adding a transfer unit can improve control performance in these cases.
Customers also viewed