Crooked Creek Paddle Company 4' Wood Paddle
Our Crooked Creek™ brand wooden paddles are economy paddles with upgraded features.
- Laminated New Zealand Pine wood construction
- Brown epoxy blade tip for durability
- Traditional shaft and grip
|Manufacture Part Number||C10302|
Write Your Own Review
HOW TO SELECT THE RIGHT SIZE CROOKED CREEK PADDLE COMPANY WOOD PADDLE
- A general rule is that the best paddle to use it the shortest one that allows you to reach the water properly.
- To get a quick personal measure, place the grip of the paddle between your legs while you are sitting on a chair.
- The shoulder (where the blade meets the shaft) should be marked at your forehead.
Information and image sourced from the Crooked Creek Paddles Sizing Guide