Crooked Creek Varnished Wood Oar w/ Comfort Grip
- Lightweight but built for performance
- Multi-ply laminated construction for strength
- Waterproof polyurethane finish
- Brown epoxy blade tip for durability
HOW TO SELECT THE RIGHT SIZE CROOKED CREEK VARNISHED WOOD OAR W/ COMFORT GRIP
- Measure the distance between the oar locks with a tape measure.
- Divide the measurement by 2 then add 2 inches to the dimension.
- Divide that number by 7.
- Multiply the number by 25.
- Convert the number in inches to feet by dividing the number by 12.
- Once you get your final number, increase the number to the nearest half foot mark.
- A boat measures 40 inches between the oar locks.
- 40 divided by 2 = 20. We add 2 inches = 22.
- 22 divided by 7 = 3.14.
- We multiply the 3.14 by 25 and get 78.5.
- We convert the 78.5 inches to feet by dividing by 12.
- Our total is 6.54, or 6 foot 6 ½ inches.
- We would get the 6.5’ oar.
Information sourced from the Crooked Creek Paddles Sizing Guide
Customers also viewed