Garelick 2-4 Step Telescoping Pontoon Ladder
Telescoping pontoon ladder is constructed of stainless steel tubing with a 250 pound capacity. Compact size allows ladder to be stowed in lockers beneath pontoon furniture. Attaches easily for temporary or permanent mounting. Measures 32" X 16" stowed, 51" X 16" deployed.
|Manufacture Part Number||12340|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
HOW TO ASSEMBLE GARELICK 2-4 STEP TELESCOPING PONTOON LADDER
- This ladder is designed to be mounted on the pontoon at the side gate.
- Fold out hooks. Slip ladder catches onto ends of both ladder hooks.
- Position and mark four mounting holes on deck surface.
- NOTE: Make certain ladder standoffs are at or below the centerline of the pontoon floats.
- Drill 8 marked holes with 1/8” diameter drill bit. Secure the ladder catch using the included screws.
- NOTE: The rubber gasket must be inside catch for proper operation. Larger opening in catch must face away from the ladder and into the deck area.
- Attach ladder to deck by inserting hooks into large opening in catch slot. Slide latch bolts down into slot.
- Make certain ladder hands perpendicular to water surface. Ladder standoffs can be cut as necessary.
- To cut standoffs, remove the rubber tips, cut to desired length, and reinstall tips.
- Rubber tipped standoffs on ladder are intended to abut the pontoon float and cushion the ladder.
To remove ladder, slide up and then pull out of catches.
- Periodically check mounting hardware and re-tighten (due to normal boat operation).
- Regular fresh water rinsing and periodic cleaning with a mild abrasive cleaner will help retain luster and help prevent corrosion.
- This ladder is designed for boat use only
- Never operate your boat with the ladder in positon. Serious injury or damage to your boat or ladder may result.
Information sourced from Garelick Product Technical Information.