|SKU||Ladder Steps||Retail Price||Our Price||Savings|
|GAR-13002||2 Steps||$92.97||$71.58||You Save 23%|
|GAR-13003||3 Steps||$146.56||$95.26||You Save 35%|
Inflatable Boat Ladder
This ladder attaches to inflatable boats.
- Contour design hugs the hull for side boarding
- Attaches to floorboards with 3/8" (.95cm) line and swivel snap
- Vinyl sleeve will not mar hull fabric
- Durable 1" (3cm) diameter Anodized aluminum tube
- Comfortable molded white poly step
- 2 steps, 17” (43cm) L, 13.5” (34cm) W
- 3 steps, 33” (84cm) L, 13.5” (34cm) W
|Manufacture Part Number||13002.1|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
HOW TO MOUNT GARELICK INFLATABLE BOAT LADDER
- Position the ladder on the desired side of your craft where it is to be mounted.
- Locate a suitable securing point to attach the ladder’s snap ring (i.e. a D-ring or a safety line). Hook the ladder in place and hang the ladder overboard.
- With the ladder in place, adjust the ladder’s position either up or down to make the tips of the verticals contact the boat’s gunwale. This is accomplished by knotting the ladder line or adding slack with a sling or additional line if necessary.
- When using your ladder, keep your body close to the boat and board slowly in order to avoid capsizing the craft.
- Stow ladder securely when underway.
- Do not use ladder when the boat’s motor is running.
- Periodically check the snap shackle and line for wear. Replace if the unit shows excessive wear.
Information sourced from Garelick Mounting Instructions for Inflatable Boat Ladders.