|SKU||Ladder Steps||Retail Price||Our Price||Savings|
|GAR-19615||2 Steps||$93.20||$81.08||You Save 13%|
|GAR-19616||3 Steps||$116.50||$101.36||You Save 13%|
|GAR-19617||4 Steps||$159.16||$125.74||You Save 21%|
Garelick Telescoping Over Swim Platform Ladder
- Steps fold out and over, and telescope down easily
- Steps fold over flat on platform for compact stowage
- Flat poly treads for increased comfort
- Securing strap included
- Electropolished stainless steel
- Standard folding gudgeons
- 2 Step measures 22.5" long deployed, 13.5" long stowed, overall height 1.25", 12" wide, 4" gudgeons
- 3 Step measures 32.25" long deployed, 14.5" long stowed, overall height 1.5", 12" wide, 4" gudgeons
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
HOW TO MOUNT GARELICK TELESCOPING OVER PLATFORM LADDER
- Using the gudgeon as a template, mark the four bracket holes on the platform for drilling at desired location.
- Note: Make certain that the brackets are located on a strong, solid surface of the platform. If this is not possible, use a backing plate to make the platform strong enough for mounting.
- Drill the four marked holes with a suitable drill bit, making sure to keep the drill perpendicular to the platform’s surface.
- Mount the ladder to the platform with fasteners suitable for your particular installation.
- Periodically check fasteners for tightness and polish the stainless steel with a suitable marine grade polish to increase longevity.
- Regular fresh water rinsing and periodic cleaning with a mild abrasive cleaner will help retain lustre and help reduce corrosion.
- Periodically check mounting hardware and re-tighten (due to normal boat operation).
- Never operate your boat with the ladder in “down” position. Serious injury or damage to your boat or ladder may result.
Information sourced from the Garelick 19615 Mounting Instructions Technical Page