|SKU||Motor Size||Retail Price||Our Price||Savings|
|GAR-71096||25 - 40 HP||$3235.25||$2329.38||You Save 28%|
- Effortless operation – raises and lowers auxiliary motors in less than 20 seconds
- 12 volt self contained marinized hydraulic actuator
- Designed for 4-Stroke motors, wide stance provides stability
- Heavy duty 1/2" thick 6061T6 structural aluminum extrusion
- Triple coat protective finish (anodized, E Coat, powder coated)
- Aircraft stainless steel hardware and engineered bronze bushings at pivot points for increased ease of operation and durability
- 2000 lbs.. tensile strength motor safety cable included
- Wiring harness and operating control switch included
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.!
71096: H.P. Rating: 25 to 40 Motor Weight Not to Exceed: 248 lbs. Vertical Travel*: 13 1/4" (34cm) Mtg. Pad: Poly/alum Mounting Board Dimensions W x H x T: 16" x 14" x 2" (41 x 36 x 5cm) Mounting Bracket Dimension W x H: 19 1/4" x 9 1/2" (49 x 24cm)
*Vertical travel is based on transom angle being perpendicular to the water.
|Manufacture Part Number||71095.1|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Waranty|