|SKU||Paint Color||Retail Price||Our Price||Savings|
|WSM-BPK-BLK||Black||$525.14||$249.35||You Save 53%|
|WSM-BPK-BLU||Blue||$525.14||$249.35||You Save 53%|
|WSM-BPK-RED||Red||$525.14||$249.35||You Save 53%|
InterProtect 2000E is a unique two-part epoxy designed to reduce the potential of water absorption by fiberglass hulls. InterProtect is unique among epoxies because it has Micro-Plates, a protective barrier within its film to slow down water permeation. Technically, InterProtect Micro-Plates provide millions of overlapping microscopic plates that create a barrier similar to shingles on a roof. These overlapping Micro-Plates eliminate any direct path for water migration and also improve the sag resistance of the epoxy making application easier. Color is grey.
Pacifica Plus - is designed for those looking for a copper free antifouling. Pacifica Plus is a dual biocide antifouling that uses Biolux Slime Blocking Technology to combat slime and Econea to ward off barnacles and zebra mussels. Because it wears away with use, the performance of Pacifica Plus is directly related to the amount of paint applied (thin film thickness may lead to premature fouling). Pacifica Plus is available in bright colors.
- Outstanding Copper-free bottom paint
- Contains Econea to control shell growth and Biolux Slime-Blocking technology
- Clean, crisp, bright colors
- High solids, reduced solvent emissions
- Fast dry, low odor
- Polishing action for improved fuel efficiencies which equals reduced Carbon Dioxide and Sulfur Dioxide into the air
- Suitable for all substrates, including aluminum
- (1) Gallon of Interprotect-Grey
- (1) Gallon of Pacifica Plus
For use on a pontoon boat 26ft and under.
***WILL SHIP GROUND ONLY TO THE CONTIGUOUS 48 STATES ONLY***
|Manufacture Part Number||WSM-BPK-BLK.1|
|Number of Seasons||Multi Season|
|Hull Material||Fiberglass, Steel, Wood|
|Is Boat Trailerable||Trailerable|