|SKU||Chain/Rode Length||Retail Price||Our Price||Savings|
|LEW-HM10HT150PX||1/2" x 150' with 10' of 1/4" G4 Chain||$292.55||$243.79||You Save 17%|
|LEW-HM10HT200PX||1/2" x 200' with 10' of 1/4" G4 Chain||$361.67||$301.39||You Save 17%|
|LEW-HM15H200PX||5/8'' x 200' with 15' of 5/16" G4 Chain||$377.75||$314.79||You Save 17%|
|LEW-HM15HT300PX||1/2" x 300' with 15' of 1/4" G4 Chain||$735.26||$507.33||You Save 31%|
Lewmar Anchor Rodes feature 8 plait nylon line joined with a tapered splice to ACCO Hi-Test hot-dipped galvanized chain. Each anchor rode comes with a shackle to attach the chain to the anchor.
- Anchor rodes complement rope chain gypsies fitted to all Lewmar windlasses
- Chain is hot-dipped galvanized to minimize corrosion
- Enables 50% more line in locker than 3-strand rope
- Same tensile strength as 3-Strand.
- 8-Plait nylon rope is 1/3 more absorbent than 3-Strand rope. Weight means line falls better into the anchor locker.
- Relaxed line will not twist, knot or loop over itself. 8 Plait falls limp into lockers, eliminating hockles common to 3 strand.
- 8 individual braided strands woven together rather than twisted make 8 plait supple when relaxed.
|Manufacture Part Number||HM10HT150PX.1|