The Monterey "cooks as good as it looks." Large enough to provide a banquet for even the hungriest crew, the Monterey offers features usually only found in the largest back yard grills, yet is designed specifically for use on your boat. Mounting is simple and so is cleaning with quick and easy disassembly.
The primary grill comes to a high, even temperature very quickly for searing steaks and roasts. The secondary grill is perfect for the slow grilling of fish, vegetables, or warming breads. Uses standard, disposable 1-lb. propane canisters or adapts to on-board LPG
(propane) or CNG (natural gas) systems.
Full size inner safety shell. Funnels grease into front-access grease tray reducing flare-up and heat discoloration.
- Reliable piezo crystal ignition. For instant start up.
- 100% 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel. For lasting beauty and superior corrosion resistance.
- Convenient snap-out dual radiant plate. Allows quick, easy clean-up and perfect even heat distribution.
- 12" x 24" cooking grill. With tightly spaced grid struts, perfect for grilling food of all sizes.
- Large upper grill. For slow grilling or for warming food such as vegetables or bread.
- Easy to read all stainless steel hermetically sealed thermometer. With 750-degree safety glass.
- Oversized perfectly balanced lockable lid. won't slam shut and secures all inner components for transport.
- Full-length handle. Gives access from either side and makes mounting and transport of the grill easy.
- Swiveling valve regulator. Allows quick gas bottle exchange.
We recommend the "Heavy Duty" Mounting hardware on this model.
Grills DO NOT come with mounting hardware. You must purchase mounts serperately if you would like to mount this to your boat.