"Monterey"™Infrared, Gourmet Series Gas Grill
Large enough to provide a banquet for even the hungriest crew, this grill offers features usually only found in the largest backyard grills. The Monterey “Infrared” Gas Grill “cooks as good as it looks”. New Anti-Flare technology and fold-away table top legs make it versatile, portable, and ready to enhance all on-board or on-shore outdoor activities. It mounts easily and disassembles quickly for cleaning. The new infrared technology and anti-flare screen system, produce intense, evenly distributed, heat, reduce flare-ups at the cooking surface and immediately emulsify food drippings giving your meal a great smokey flavor. With its primary and secondary grilling surface you have the option of searing steaks and roasts or slow grilling fish, vegetables, or warming breads. Made in the USA, designed by boaters for boaters, this grill is constructed entirely of 18-9 mirror-polished marine grade Stainless Steel. The swiveling control valve regulator allows for quick, safe fuel canister exchange. Uses standard disposable 1 lb. Propane fuel canisters or easily adapts to existing on-board low pressure Propane (LPG) or Natural Gas (CNG) fuel systems.
- Fold-Away legs. Perfect for that quick picnic on shore.
- 100% 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel. For lasting beauty and superior corrosion resistance.
- New Infrared Technology Creates Intense Even Heat Distribution, Reduces Flare-Ups And Eliminates Blow-Outs
- Stainless Hermetically Sealed Thermometer.
- Full size inner safety shell. Funnels grease into front-access grease tray reducing flare-up and heat discoloration.
- Reliable piezo crystal ignition. For instant start up.
- Convenient snap-out dual radiant plate. Allows quick, easy clean-up and perfect even heat distribution.
- 12" x 24" (30 cm X 61 cm)cooking grill. With tightly spaced grid struts, erfect for grilling food of all sizes.
- Oversized perfectly balanced lockable lid. won't slam shut and secures all inner components for transport.
- Full-length handle. Gives access from either side and makes mounting and transport of the grill easy.
- Swiveling valve regulator. Allows quick gas bottle exchange.
- Magma offers the largest selection of mounting options and accessories. To customize your grill to your boat.
We recommend the "Heavy Duty" Mounting hardware on this model.
- 420 sq. in. (2710 sq. cm)
- Primary 12”X24” (30 cm X 61 cm)
- Secondary 5-1/2”X 24” (14 cm X 61 cm)
Grills DO NOT come with mounting hardware. You must purchase mounts serperately if you would like to mount this to your boat.
|Manufacture Part Number||A10-1225LS|