Just right for grilling up to 8 large hamburgers. The Newport is a finely crafted piece of hardware. It's beauty, performance and safety features will certainly exceed the expectations of the most discriminating boater. It grills quickly, evenly and disassembles easily for cleaning. Uses inexpensive disposable 1-lb. propane cylinders or adapts to on-board LPG (propane) or CNG (Natural Gas) systems.
- Full size inner safety shell. Funnels grease into front-access grease tray reducing flare-up and heat discoloration.
- Reliable piezo crystal ignition. For instant start up.
- 100% 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel. For lasting beauty and superior corrosion resistance.
- Convenient snap-out dual radiant plate. Allows quick, easy clean-up and perfect even heat distribution.
- 9" x 18" cooking grill. With tightly spaced grid struts, perfect for grilling food of all sizes.
- Oversized perfectly balanced lockable lid. won't slam shut and secures all inner components for transport.
- Full-length handle. Gives access from either side and makes mounting and transport of the grill easy.
- Swiveling valve regulator. Allows quick gas bottle exchange
Requires optional mounting hardware for complete installation. Sold seperately. Grilling area 162 sq. in. (1045 sq. cm)9" x 18" (23 x 46 cm)
|Manufacture Part Number||A10-918L|