"Newport"™ Infrared, Gourmet Series Gas Grill
Just right for grilling up to 8 large hamburgers. Now with a thermometer the Newport “Infrared” Gas Grill is a finely crafted piece of hardware. Incorporating new “Anti-Flare” technology and fold-away table top legs this unit is versatile, portable, and ready for action in all on-board or on-shore applications. Extreme attention to detail, this grill gives the chef everything necessary when cooking for any size crew. The new infrared technology and anti-flare screen system, produces intense, evenly distributed, heat, reduce flare-ups at the cooking surface and immediately emulsify food drippings giving your meal a great smokey flavor. Made in the USA, designed by boaters for boaters, this grill is constructed entirely of 18-9 mirror-polished marine grade Stainless Steel and includes features that will exceed the expectations of the most discriminating grill enthusiast. The swiveling control valve regulator allows for quick, safe fuel canister exchange. Uses standard disposable 1 lb. Propane fuel canisters or easily adapts to existing on-board low pressure Propane (LPG) or Natural Gas (CNG) fuel systems.
- Fold-Away legs. Perfect for that quick picnic on shore.
- 100% 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel. For lasting beauty and superior corrosion resistance.
- New Infrared Technology Creates Intense Even Heat Distribution, Reduces Flare-Ups And Eliminates Blow-Outs
- Stainless Hermetically Sealed Thermometer.
- Full size inner safety shell. Funnels grease into front-access grease tray reducing flare-up and heat discoloration.
- Reliable piezo crystal ignition. For instant start up.
- Convenient snap-out dual radiant plate. Allows quick, easy clean-up and perfect even heat distribution.
- 9" x 18" cooking grill. With tightly spaced grid struts, perfect for grilling food of all sizes.
- Oversized perfectly balanced lockable lid. won't slam shut and secures all inner components for transport.
- Full-length handle. Gives access from either side and makes mounting and transport of the grill easy.
- Swiveling valve regulator. Allows quick gas bottle exchange.
- Magma offers the largest selection of mounting options and accessories. To customize your grill to your boat.
Mounting hardware is not included. It must be purchased seperately.
Grilling Area: 162 sq. in. (1045 sq. cm) 9" x 18" (23 x 46 cm)