|SKU||Coverage Area||Retail Price||Our Price||Savings|
|FHS-L155||Table Rock Lake-East - Shows Lake From Table Rock Dam to James River||$11.19||$9.17||You Save 18%|
|FHS-L156||Table Rock Lake-West - Shows Lake From James River Mouth to Beaver Dam||$11.19||$9.17||You Save 18%|
|FHS-L158||Lake Of The Ozarks-W - Shows Lake From Truman Dam to Hurrcane Deck Bridge||$11.19||$9.17||You Save 18%|
|FHS-L159||Lake Of The Ozarks-SE - Shows Lake From Hurricane Deck Bridge to Milemarker 17||$11.19||$9.17||You Save 18%|
|FHS-L160||Lake Of The Ozarks-NE - Shows Lake From Milemarker 17 to Bagnell Dam||$11.19||$9.17||You Save 18%|
Fishing Hot Spots sets the standard for others to follow. It's the map successful anglers have asked for by name for more than two decades.
Map features include:
- A detailed lake profile including depth, contours, structure, boat ramps, and updated fishing information.
- Numerically marked fishing areas and corresponding descriptions of those specific spots marked on the map.
- Complete with a latitude/longitude grid and dozens of GPS waypoints and coordinates for specific features.
- Printed on waterproof, tear-resistant paper.
- As easy to use as they are to read.
Maps measure 24" x 36" open for viewing and fold to 6" x 9" for easy storage.
- Lake of the Ozarks is one of the Midwest's most productive fisheries. National, regional & local bass tournaments have added to the reputation. It is recognized as the nation's most developed lake. 3 Map Set.
- Table Rock is one of the nation's premier fisheries with largemouth, smallmouth and spotted bass gaining significant attention from anglers. Nearly 85% of the bass population are largemouth, and trophies from 6-to 9-pounds are taken annually. Crappie are the number two species, with white crappie dominating the population.
|Manufacture Part Number||L155.1|