Onyx Inflatable Life Jacket Automatic & Manual Inflatation
- Lightweight, low profile design keeps you cool in warm weather without limiting movement.
- Automatically inflates upon immersion in water or when the wearer pulls the “Jerk to Inflate” handle
- Equipped with back-up oral inflation
- Convertible from AUTO/MANUAL inflation to MANUAL ONLY inflation
- Provides comfort, safety and peace of mind without knowing you have it on, until you may need it
- Comfortable, lightweight, low profile design
- Soft neoprene neckline for all day comfort
- Durable fabric resists tears and punctures
- For persons 16 years of age and older; and over 80 lbs.
- Not recommended for non-swimmers or weak swimmers
- Minimum buoyancy of 22.5 lbs. when inflated
- For replacement CO2 cartridge, use Onyx A/M-24 Rearming Kit #1352 (K320)
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved Type V Life Jacket / Personal Flotation Device (PFD) with Type III Performance
- Item contains a CO2 cylinder and may not be available to ship to Alaska or Hawaii.
|Manufacture Part Number||132000-500-004-15|