C.E. Smith Carbon Fiber Outrigger Poles 15' - Black Collar
• Lighter & Stiffer - Keep your baits running true. Our Carbon Fiber poles are much lighter and stiffer than aluminum poles. In a rough sea that means no pole whip or gull winging so your baits run true and stay in the water for a more natural presentation.
• Stronger - Smith Carbon Fiber Poles flex less than aluminum poles and never get bent, ever! In our tests we hung weights from the tips of Smith Carbon Fiber Poles and from aluminum poles. We added weight until the aluminum poles took a permanent bend, no longer able to rebound straight. Our Smith Carbon Fiber Poles carried double that weight and still rebounded perfectly straight and true every time!
• Taper Lok - The fully rigid sections slide into each other when collapsed for storage. When extended for trolling the Taper Lok joints wedge tightly together and effectively form a single rigid one piece pole.
• Precision - A full 15 feet long with robust precision machined fit and construction throughout.
• Fit - Smith poles have a 1.5" diameter base and fit any 1.5" stainless steel outrigger pole holder. Each Smith pole includes a precision machined sleeve (shown above right). Slide it over the base to increase the diameter for a precision fit into most aluminum pole holders. Pole bases are pre-drilled to receive most makes of pole lock-in pins.
• Includes - Each pair of poles includes, individual pole storage bags, a pair of aluminum holder sleeves, and a set of 316L stainless halyard eyes (to be installed thru the Taper Lok collars after the poles are extended) Poles are natural carbon fiber black.