|SKU||Type||Retail Price||Our Price||Savings|
|TEL-CH5200P||Twin Lever||$323.55||$222.78||You Save 31%|
|TEL-CH5210P||Single Lever||$256.68||$176.75||You Save 31%|
This classic control is great for inboards, single or dual station. The time-proven design of Twin S means years of reliable operation. Accepts universal control cables. Optional lever extension, detent kits and neutral safety switch available. Additional hardware is required for twin station use.
Single-function control - each lever controls throttle OR shift. Ideal for inboards, stern drives and outboards, the S controls are suitaible for single or dual station use. These single function engine controls are available in both or two-lever models. Both S controls use 3300 and 4300 type cables. Not suitable for use with Mercury and OMC OEM type control cables.
- Highly polished stainless steel cover.
- Simple, rugged, compact design.
- Easily adjustable throttle friction and shift detent feel.
- Optional neutral safety switch to prevent starting in gear.
- Optional hand lever extension.
- Optional shift detent kit (if used in dual stations; use on main station only).
- Optional throttle hold kit.
- Uses 3300 and 4300 type cables.
- Mechanical advantage - shift 2.77:1/throttle 2.77:1.
- Meets/exceeds all applicable industry standards.
The Dual Station Transfer Unit is recommended where long or difficult cable paths make parallel installations costly and/or difficult. When single function two lever controls are used in a parallel, dual station application, some installations may cause the clutch or throttle levers to operate "stiff". Adding the transfer unit can improve control performance in these cases.