Seastar Hydraulic Steering Systems by Teleflex
High-horsepower/high-speed boating is here and steering systems must perform at maximum capacity. The SeaStar Hydraulic Steering System is designed to provide that extra margin of muscle when needed. The SeaStar system easily handles Outboard, Sterndrive and Inboard engines in boats up to 50 feet.
System selection, installation and service is substantially simplified with just three major components - helm, cylinder and tube or hose. SeaStar has a comprehensive range of available cylinders to handle a variety of Outboard, Sterndrive and Inboard steering applications. These are suitable for both pleasure and commercial applications. Extra steering stations and/or autopilots are easily added.
SeaStar hydraulic steering is a total commitment to quality, performance and simplicity.
SeaStar, the hydraulic steering system that is:
Easy to install...
- Only three components: helm, cylinder & tube or hose
- Compact and attractive helm design
- Variety of helm mounting configurations
- Simple tube/hose fitting connections
- Clear, complete installation instructions
Easy to fill and purge...
- Engineered bleed fittings on the cylinders
- A helm and lock valve design that enhances air removal
- A no-mess filler device
- A filling and purging time of normally less than 30 minutes
Easy to check for proper installation
- Easy purging check via filler device
- No searching for difficult-to-find air leaks
Easy to turn...
- Anti-friction piston points
Designed to provide many years of service...
- Precision built Heavy-duty bearings instead of bushings
- All metal construction
- No corrosive materials exposed to marine environment
- Field replaceable helm and cylinder shaft seals
A no-hassle warranty
- 2 years for pleasure use
- 1 year for commercial use
SeaStar! Simply the best!
|Manufacture Part Number||HK6318A|