|SKU||Pick Your Boat Size||Retail Price||Our Price||Savings|| |
|FOR-G-11||23' - 27'||$111.00||$88.14||You Save 21%||
|FOR-G-125||63' - 72'||$1321.00||$874.90||You Save 34%||
|FOR-G-16||28' - 33'||$161.50||$121.36||You Save 25%||
|FOR-G-23||35' - 41' ||$254.00||$190.92||You Save 25%||
|FOR-G-37||42' - 47'||$394.00||$297.11||You Save 25%||
|FOR-G-5||12' - 16'||$63.50||$50.31||You Save 21%||
|FOR-G-55||48' - 53||$581.50||$392.96||You Save 32%||
|FOR-G-7||17' - 22'||$81.50||$62.70||You Save 23%||
|FOR-G-85||54' -62||$891.00||$602.33||You Save 32%||
Benefiting from years of Fortress Anchor Research and Development, Guardian offers excellent quality, performance and economy. Guardian is made from the same high tensile, corrosion resistant aluminum magnesium alloy and manufacturing precision as Fortress. The use of slightly smaller extrusion profiles and the elimination of some of Fortress™ extra features, such as anodizing, adjustable fluke angles, and several machining steps has resulted in a very affordable alternative to those heavy, rust-prone steel anchors.
- Precision-machined from an aluminum alloy that is as strong as steel, but only half the weight.
- Less machining steps than Fortress with 32° angle only and non-anodized finish.
- Easy to manage weight
- Second only to the Fortress anchor in holding power tests
- An affordable alternative to heavy steel anchors
- Can be disassembled - Easy to store
- 1 Year Parts Replacement Warranty with Fortress