Large enough to provide a banquet for even the hungriest crew, this grill offers features usually only found in the largest backyard grills. It mounts easily and disassembles quickly for cleaning. With its primary and secondary grilling surface you have the option of searing steaks and roasts or slow grilling fish, vegetables, or warming breads. Made in the USA, designed by boaters for boaters, this grill is constructed entirely of 18-9 mirror-polished marine grade Stainless Steel. The swiveling control valve regulator allows for quick, safe fuel canister exchange. Uses standard disposable 1 lb. Propane fuel canisters or easily adapts to existing on-board low pressure Propane (LPG) or Natural Gas (CNG) fuel systems.
- Fold-Away legs. Perfect for that quick picnic on shore.
- 100% 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel. For lasting beauty and superior corrosion resistance.
- Stainless Hermetically Sealed Thermometer.
- Full size inner safety shell. Funnels grease into front-access grease tray reducing flare-up and heat discoloration.
- Reliable piezo crystal ignition. For instant start up.
- Convenient snap-out dual radiant plate. Allows quick, easy clean-up and perfect even heat distribution.
- 12" x 24" (30 cm X 61 cm) cooking grill. With tightly spaced grid struts, perfect for grilling food of all sizes.
- Oversized perfectly balanced lockable lid won't slam shut and secures all inner components for transport.
- Full-length handle. Gives access from either side and makes mounting and transport of the grill easy.
- Swiveling valve regulator. Allows quick gas bottle exchange.
- Magma offers the largest selection of mounting options and accessories. To customize your grill to your boat.
- 420 sq. in. (2710 sq. cm)
- Primary 12”X24” (30 cm X 61 cm)
- Secondary 5-1/2”X 24” (14 cm X 61 cm)
**Grills DO NOT come with mounting hardware. You must purchase mounts separately if you would like to mount this to your boat.
**We recommend the heavy duty mounting hardware on this model.
|Manufacture Part Number||A10-1225L|