The Perko Compact Battery Selector Switch has a bright red polycarbonate housing with a large easy-to-turn black knob.
The Perko Compact Battery Selector Switch has a number of functions – they allow for a quick and easy way to shut down the entire electrical system in an emergency; this device also permits battery selection (of two or more batteries) for specific purposes, including starting engines, running accessories or even recharging.
This device can also facilitate putting batteries in parallel for emergency starting when one or both batteries are substantially discharged.
- Requires 1/3rd less space to mount
- Popular 90° Easy to Identify Position Rotation
- On/Off Selector Versions
- For Use with 12, 24, and 32 Volt Marine Electrical Systems
- Higher Rating than Popular 8500 Series Switches
- Same Bolt Pattern as Popular 8500 Series
- Smooth, Positive Position Selector
- Four removable side skirt panels for easy cable access and mounting