|SKU||Type||Retail Price||Our Price||Savings|
|TEL-CH2600P||Without Trim||$377.51||$226.51||You Save 40%|
|TEL-CH2700P||With Trim||$382.61||$229.57||You Save 40%|
This economical sigle lever, dual function control features positive shift detents, an optional engine trim switch in the handle and easy installation. (Mounts to gunwale surface - no hole cutout required.) It's an excellent replacement for both outboard and stern drive controls using universal (3300/33C type) cables only.
Dual-function control - each lever controls throttle AND shift. Virtually all sigle-station outboards and stern drives with mechanical transmissions. Single lever, dual action designs controls throttle and shift with one lever. Utilizes 3300/33C type "Universal" engine control cables only. Not suitable for use with Mercury and OMC OEM type control cables.
- Single lever, dual action for throttle and shift.
- Surface mount design for quick, tidy installation.
- Includes hardware for two 3300/33C control cables.
- Positive shift detents and neutral lock-out.
- Optional engine trim switch in handle.
- Weatherproof exterior, rugged die cast frame.
- Meets/exceeds all applicable industry standards.