Protect your drive from damage with SkegShield "The Ultimate in Skeg Protection". Marine grade stainless steel with a reinforced lower edge for protection from impact and an EXCLUSIVE drain hole to prevent water retention. Made in Polished Mirror Finish. Can be installed on a new skeg or one with as little as 2'' left in about 10 minutes.
Protects as well as repairs the damaged skeg and helps save your prop.
- Is custom manufactured to the appropriate size for your specific drive.
- Made from high quality marine grade stainless steel.
- New now made in Polished Mirror Finish.
- No welding required, no epoxies, a do-it-yourself 10 minute application.
- Include are Four Custom engineered low profile stainless steel Allen head machine bolt system for easy installation/removal/reuse. All bolts are knurled, enabling locking attributes for high vibration motors.
- Included are two high tensile strength 5/32" allen wrenches for installation
- Drainage hole at the lower backside for when motor is not tilted (storage/boat dock) and will drain from front/top when motor is tilted, protecting from water retention.
- Superior endcap design with a reinforced lower edge for protection from ramp damage or riverbed,lakebed dragging, and better water/hydro streamlining.
- Made in the USA with a 3 year warranty for the original purchaser.
|Manufacturer||KS Marine KeelShield|
|Manufacture Part Number||SS00520|