The StingRay Stealth 2 is the world’s first and only dual angle of attack hydrofoil. This feature alone allows boaters to experience optimal performance at all throttle ranges. At lower speeds, the hydrofoil utilizes its inner angle, while at higher throttle ranges the Stealth2 uses its wing tips to maintain consistent, impressive performance improvement. The hidden, no-drill attachment results in no harm to the engine and a quicker installation process. Furthermore, an exclusively developed material known as Fast-Finish lowers hydrodynamic drag dramatically.
The combination of the Stealth 2′s unique design, no-drill attachment, and Fast-Finish material results in the best top-end speed and fuel efficiency in the industry! For boaters looking to get on plane in half the time, reduce bow rise, eliminate chinewalking, stop porpoising and cavitation, while at the same time add true stabilization and increase fuel efficiency, the StingRay Stealth 2 is the product of choice!
All of the StingRay Classic Benefits Plus:
- World’s Only Dual Angle of Attack Hydrofoil
- Hidden NO-DRILL Attachment
- Exclusive Fast-Finish Material Provides Lowest Hydrodynamic Drag
- Best Top-End Speed in the Industry
- Best Fuel Efficiency in the Industry
- Faster Hole Shot than Competition
- Two-Toned, Upgraded Styling
- For 75HP - 300HP
The StingRay Stealth 2 is the only hydrofoil ever created with dual angles of attack. These two attack angles have distinct performance responsibilities, and they generate optimum performance across all throttle ranges. During a boat’s hole shot, the hydrofoil relies heavily on the attack angle found at the wing base. This attack angle generates maximum positive lift to get the boat on plane in mere seconds! Once the boat is on plane, the attack angle found on the wing tips relieves the first angle of attack and minimizes drag, creating faster top speeds and fuel savings! Therefore, as the boat travels in slower throttle ranges, needing greater lift capacity to stay on plane, the first angle of attack does all the work. At higher throttle ranges, the boat rides only on the Stealth 2′s wing tips, allowing for greater speed and fuel economy without sacrificing performance!
Hidden No-Drill Attachment
Another ingenuity found in the Stealth 2’s design is the hidden, no-drill attachment designed into the hydrofoil. Unlike competitor hydrofoils that require additional adapters and clips to make the hydrofoil attach without drilling, the StingRay Stealth 2 has a built-in, no-drill attachment system. This allows for quick and sleek installation without the need for power tools and invasive engine drilling.
The Stealth 2’s attachment system is unique and does no harm to a boat’s engine and cavitation plate. In fact, the torque tab is actually captured by the Stealth 2 and is prevented from falling off during boating activity!
The StingRay Stealth 2 utilizes an exclusive material known as Fast-Finish to further reduce the drag it experiences in the water. This unique surface on the Stealth 2’s wings optimizes water flow over the hydrofoil. In fact, this same technology is used in today’s Olympic swimming suits to allow swimmers to shave off precious time increments.
Fast-Finish material allows the StingRay Stealth 2 to have the lowest hydrodynamic drag in the hydrofoil industry, resulting in higher speeds and greater fuel economy!
The fastest hydrofoil in the industry is the StingRay Stealth 2. With the combination of its dual angle of attack design, sleek no-drill attachment, and Fast-Finish material this hydrofoil is engineered to have the lowest hydrodynamic drag. Lowered drag equates to greater fuel economy and money saved.
Once the Stealth 2 puts the boat on plane, the outer wing tip angles allow the boat to reach higher top speeds. If you’re looking for overall performance, best hydrofoil top-end speed, and increased fuel savings, the StingRay Stealth 2 is the hydrofoil for you!
|Manufacture Part Number||STEALTH-2|
Write Your Own Review
StingRay Stealth 2 Installation Instructions:
WARNING: WITH ALL ENGINE INSTALLATIONS, ENSURE BOAT ENGINE IS OFF, KILL SWITCH IS DISENGAGED, AND GEAR SHIFT IS IN NEUTRAL POSITION.
- Make sure all installation hardware is included: four (4) stainless steel set screws, one (1) stainless steel performance bracket, one (1) Loctite tube, and one (1) hex key tool.
- Remove stainless steel performance bracket from the Stealth hydrofoil.
- Slide the StingRay Stealth 2 onto the cavitation plate as far forward as possible with the torque tab still attached and in place. Make sure there is no gap between the end of the cavitation plate and the hydrofoil.
- Re-insert the stainless steel performance bracket into the open slots. The holes in the performance bracket should line up with the pre-drilled set screw holes.
- Place a drop of Loctite into each of the four pre-drilled set screw threads in the hydrofoil.
- Using the hex key tool, insert the four (4) stainless steel set screws into the pre-drilled threads. The front two set screws will hold the stainless steel performance bracket in place once they are fully tightened.
- Using the hex key tool and hand strength only, tighten the four (4) stainless steel set screws. Be sure to alternate sides when tightening to ensure the Stealth 2 is centered on the cavitation plate and is a snug fit. *Please allow 24 hours for the Loctite to dry before submerging the StingRay Stealth 2 in water.**Before and after each boat outing, be sure to check the StingRay Stealth 2 still has a snug fit on the cavitation plate. It may be necessary to re-tighten the set screws if the hydrofoil does not have a snug fit.
(1) This product should make an immediate performance improvement in your boat/motor…if for ANY REASON it does not, then remove this product and call (913) 451-1090 for assistance.
(2) Any surface “flow marks” around holes that appear to be cracks are a normal part of the molding process and do not affect the part strength or performance.