Turning Point Stainless Steel Propellers
|SKU||Prop Size||Retail Price||Our Price||Savings|| |
|TPP-31531910-507||19 Pitch 16" Diameter||$507.00||$456.30||You Save 10%||
|TPP-31532110-507||21 Pitch 16" Diameter||$507.00||$456.30||You Save 10%||
|TPP-31532310-507||23 Pitch 16" Diameter||$507.00||$456.30||You Save 10%||
Turning Point Propeller Engineers have captured the best high performance stainless steel blade
designs in our product line. By using the latest squeeze cast manufacturing technologies, we produce
propellers with minimal blade flex, thin tip profiles, aggressive rake angles and variable pitch. Finally,
high performance at a price any boater can afford. What you can expect from the Turning Point
- Industry Leading Stainless Steel Designs
- Unmatched Durability and Longevity with Polished Finish
- Reduces or Eliminates Prop Slip or Blow Out In Turns
- Thin Blade Design Maximizes Top Speed and Fuel Economy
- Tuned Vents for Fast Hole Shot
- Aggressively Designed Cupping and Trailing Edges
- Utilizes Prop and Hub Kit System for 20 - 300hp+ Engines
Tuned Vents for Fast Hole Shot
- Die-cast Propeller Blade Vent holes in the prop's barrel allow exhaust gases to escape, reducing
water density around the propeller's blades during acceleration. This causes the propeller to rotate
faster at slower speeds resulting in more HP. More HP at lower speeds means faster acceleration and a
faster hole shot.
High Flow-through Barrel Exhaust System
- Die-cast Propeller Blade Maximizing exhaust flow increases horsepower and top end speed.
Improved Speed, Handling, and Boat Lift
- Turning Point has designed the most advanced and aggressive: progressive pitch designs, highest
rake angles, and tuned cupping available for the Boating Industry.
Tuned Progressive Pitch Angles
- Accelerating and channeling water to minimize slip increases performance and fuel economy.