Teleflex CH5600P Top Mount Control Twin Lever
There's nothing else like it! Patented Self Locking Throttle technology makes the SLT the only control that stops cable creep and works flawlessly in single or in series Multi-station application. SLT stops unwanted control cable movement without the need for cable brakes or other friction devices that cause poor feel at the lever and negate the performance advantages of TFXtreme cables. Additional hardware is required for twin station use.
Single-function control - each lever controls throttle OR shift. for single or dual stations with single or twin engines (one control per engine per station utilizing an optional neutral safety switch kit). Uses 3300/33C type universal control cables. Not suitable for use with Mercury and OMC OEM type control cables.
- Patented SLT technology prevents throttle creep. Lever stays where it is placed.
- Superior twin station performance.
- Polished Stainless Steel levers & dome.
- Positive detent for shifts.
- Can be user-configured as either Push or Pull to operate throttle and/or shift.
- Includes hardware for two 3300/33C type universal control cables.
- Easy-access adjustable shift detents/lever stops (under easily removable dome).
- Optional neutral safety switch.
- Meets/exceeds all applicable industry standards.
The dual Station Transfer Unit is recommended where long or difficult cable paths make parallel installations costly and/or difficult. When single function two lever controls are used in a parallel, dual station application, some installations may cause the clutch or throttle levers to operate "stiff". Adding a transfer unit can improve control performance in these cases.
Customers also viewed