CMC PT-35 Hydraulic Tilt and Trim
You Get Power Tilt & Trim, Better Boat Handling, More Speed, Lower Fuel Consumption and No More Back Strain!
- Rated for 35 HP and Smaller Motors.
- 5-1/2" Set Back to Enhance Boat Stability and Performance.
- 84 Degrees of Trim and Tilt.
- 1/4" 6061-T6 Extruded Aluminum Construction with Stainless Steel Fasteners.
- Electric Hydraulic Actuator Rated at 7853lbs. of Thrust.
- Accommodates Clamp-on or Bolt-on Motors Without the Need of an Adapter.
- Only Weights 24 Pounds!
Note: The inside dimension of the motor mounting area of the PT-35 is 11 inches. Before ordering, please make sure that the maximum width of the clamp mounting feet and/or mounting bolts of themotor thatmust fit into this area does not exceed this 11 inch limit. Refer to the transom view drawings. Mounting bolts are not included with the PT-35. New CMC PT-35 Power Tilt & Trim units are warranted by the manufacturer for one year from date of purchase against defects in workmanship and/or materials in the hydraulic system and five years from the date of purchase against defects in workmanship and/or material in the structure.
1 Year Warranty
Customers also viewed