Turning Point's Hub Kit Systems are engineered to withstand typical wear and tear over time without risk of spinning or failure under normal operational use, in Both Aluminum and Stainless Steel products. Turning Point's unique one piece bushing with glass filled nylon over brass splines eliminates failures commonly seen in multi-part "sleeve and spline" designs, and pressed-in rubber hub systems.
Changing out your aluminum or stainless steel propeller is quick, easy, and inexpensive with the Turning Point Interchangeable hub system. With a unique lifetime warranty hub, any damaged blade requires only that you replace the housing, which can save you hundreds of dollars over the years compared to competing rubber hub propellers.
- Reduce gear shock and engine/drive damage
- Minimizes propeller vibration and chatter
- Corrosion resistant brass splines and nylon
- Eliminates spun hubs
- Ends hub cracking
Hub kit fits:
- Honda:(not for 8 Classic,pin drive) 8hp (01 & Newer)/ 9.9hp,15hp,20hp
- Yamaha: 2-Stroke & 4-Stroke: 9.9hp,15hp
|Manufacturer||Turning Point Propellers|
|Manufacture Part Number||1110-0500|