- Adventure Medical Antiseptics
Refill or customize your first aid kit with three of the most commonly used first aid kit items. Alcohol wipes are ideal for removing oils from skin for better adhesion of tape, moleskin, and bandages. Antiseptic towelettes with benzalkonium chloride are ideal for cleaning wounds. Triple antibiotic ointment to help prevent infection and promote healing from minor cuts, burns, and abrasions.
- Tamper-evident sealed packets.
Confidence that Items are Sterile and Safe
- Portable size.
Keep Your First Aid Kit Light and Compact
- Help Prevent Infection with Triple Antibiotic Power
Contains Bacitracin Zinc (400 units Bacitrcin); Neomycin Sulfate 5mg.; Polymyxin-B Sulfate 5000 units.
- Clean Skin
Alcohol wipes remove oils from the skin to increase the adhesion of tape, bandages, and moleskin.
- Clean Wounds, Cuts, and Scrapes
Antiseptic towelettes are your first choice for cleaning wound, burns, and abrasions.
- Size: 3.5" x 0.5" x 5.25"
- Weight: 0.04 lbs
- Group Size: 1 Person
- Trip Duration: Multiple Days
- 6 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 - Alcohol Swab
- 3 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary
Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
- Box Dimensions: 1"H x 4"W x 4"L WT: 0.1 lbs
- UPC: 707708002588