Wound Care - Refill
Refill or customize your first aid kit with everything you needs to clean and dress wounds, cover minor cuts and scrapes, close wound edges, and treat insect bites.
- Clean Wounds, Cuts, and Scrapes: Antiseptic towelettes are your first choice for cleaning wound, burns, and abrasions
- Help Prevent Infection with Triple Antibiotic Power: Contains Bacitracin Zinc (400 units Bacitrcin); Neomycin Sulfate 5mg.; Polymyxin-B Sulfate 5000 units
- Instant Relief from Insect Bites and Stings: After Bite® wipes eliminate the itching and stinging associated with insect bites and bee stings
- Easy Open with Minimal Wrapper Waste: Easy Access Bandages® with patented easy open technology for fast easy application of bandages with minimal wrapper waste
- Close Wound Edges: Butterfly Closure Fabric Adhesive Bandage for closing wound edges
- Keep Wounds Clean: Sterile Gauze Dressing for covering wounds
- Secure Dressings to Skin: Conforming Gauze Bandage for holding dressings in place
- Size: 4.35" x 1" x 7.75"
- Weight: 0.06 lbs
- Group Size: 1 Person
- Trip Duration: Multiple Days
- 2 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 3 - After Bite® Wipe
- 5 - Easy Access Bandages®, 1" x 3" Fabric
- 3 - Easy Access Bandages®, Junior Fabric
- 1 - Easy Access Bandages®, Knuckle Fabric
- 1 - Easy Access Bandages®, Fingertip Fabric
- 1 - Easy Access Bandages®, Elbow/Knee Fabric
- 2 - Butterfly Closure Fabric Adhesive Bandage
- 4 - Sterile Gauze Dressing, 2" x 2", 2 Pkg./2
- 1 - Confoming Gauze Bandage, 2"
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary
Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
Customers also viewed